Funny Birthday Phrases
If someone special in your life has a birthday coming up, why not celebrate the occasion with the gift of laughter? Funny birthday phrases aren't in short supply - when it comes to aging, there's always something to joke about.
This year, greet the guest of honor with banners displaying funny birthday phrases and quotes such as:
- If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself. - Eubie Blake
- Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.
- Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake.
- Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternative.
- In dog years, I'm dead.
- Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.
- You're not 40, you're 18 with 22 years experience.
- You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. - Bob Hope
- As you get older, three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two. - Sir Norman Wisdom
- Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest. - Larry Lorenzoni
- People ask me what I'd most appreciate getting for my eighty-seventh birthday. I tell them, a paternity suit. - George Burns
- There is still no cure for the common birthday. - John Glen
- When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it happened or not. - Mark Twain
- Inside every older person is a younger person, wondering what the heck happened. - Cora Harvey Armstrong
A stockbroker urged me to buy a stock that would triple its value every year. I told him,
At my age, I don't even buy green bananas.- Claude D. Pepper
- I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up. - Harry Hershfield
Birthdays are a great opportunity to have a few laughs and to embrace the celebrant's coming of age - regardless of the age they're celebrating. This year, enjoy sharing the gift of humor with the special birthday honoree in your life with these funny birthday phrases.